ContrivedMce's Mod Application [Pixelmon]

1 reply
Votes:
Verified
General Information
Minecraft Username: ContrivedMCE
Location/Timezone:EST
Staff referral (refer to the requirement section before filling out this part, False referral answer will be an instant deny): No

Questionnaire
1. How long have you been playing on the server that you are applying for?: 1-2 weeks
2. How often can you play on the server?: 3-4 hours daily
3.Do you have any active reports or bans against you within LunarRisingMC? (If so Explain why): No
4.Why have you decided to apply? (In Detail):​ I have decided to apply for the Mod position because i love to hangout with people while playing on the server and help them out plus i really like the server there are a lot of nice people and it is very well structured
5.You see two players argue and spamming the chat, what do you do?: Ask them to kindly stop arguing or take it into a private chat
6. Do you have any information to add: N/A

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): <Answer Here>
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
Founder
Votes:
+1
Verified
Founder
Congratulations @ContrivedMCE !

You have been Accepted as a Mod. You will be placed on a Trial period, so we can evaluate what you bring to the team. We are eager to see what you can accomplish. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a member of Council, so we can help you out! Please view these guidelines; you will need them!

Best Regards
-LunarRisingMC Council

You will be added to the roster, forum group, and invited to the discord staff group within the next 24-48 hours.
Posted Mar 26, 18
NoticeNotices