Lief's Application [Pixelmon]

1 reply
General Information
Minecraft Username: <Answer Here>
Location/Timezone: <Answer Here>
Staff referral (refer to the requirement section before filling out this part, False referral answer will be an instant deny) <Answer Here>

1. How long have you been playing on the server that you are applying for?: <I just started but i saw the announcement so i decided to leave an application.>
2. How often can you play on the server?: <I can pretty much play everyday. I have school but I'm on my last semester so its not really a big deal and i have work until 12pm est on saturdays. Other than that i should be good to go.>
3. Do you have any active reports or bans against you within LunarRisingMC? (If so Explain why): <No I do not.>
4. Why have you decided to apply? (In Detail):​ <I think it would be really good experience and its always great to help the community so im hoping by becoming a moderator it gives me a lot more chances to help out.>
5. You see two players argue and spamming the chat, what do you do?: <Essentially id tell them to stop but if they continue, give them a warning and if that doesn't work, give them a mute and then let somebody above me know what happened and why i did what i did.>
6. Do you have any information to add: <Thank you for giving me this opportunity to apply.>

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): <Agree>
Posted Mar 5, 18 · OP
We would like to inform you that your application has been postponed until the next meeting. We apologize if this is not what you wanted to hear though your application is still up for decision! The final decision should be posted in the foreseeable future. Please continue to stay active in our servers, Discord, and especially the forums.

Please fill out the top portion of the application. After this is done your application will be reevaluated.

Best Regards!
-LunarRisingMC Council
Posted Mar 5, 18