- Go to your Enjin profile page > characters page.
- Click Add Character on the top right.
- Type & select "Minecraft"
- Open the latest version of the Minecraft vanilla client (do not use any other client other than the original Minecraft vanilla client to do this).
- Go to Multiplayer
- Click on Direct Connect
- Enter the server address: mclogin.enjin.com
- Join the server and once you're kicked from the server, you'll receive a code.
- Copy the code given when you are kicked from the server.
- Go back to your profile Paste the code into the Minecraft character verification popup and save the character.
You're done! You've verified your Minecraft character.